These pictures didn't really merit their own post (since I have a veritable smorgasbord of pictures to post), but I wanted to get them up so here they are all smashed together for your viewing pleasure. This blog has seen it's share of famine times, but right now we are enjoying the feast! Pictures and posts a plenty!

Speaking of feast...who wants to munch on those cheeks? I do, I do!

You gotta start them young. Her shirt says "I'm a little fighting tiger", and let me just tell ya'll...SHE IS.

Liam had a blast playing with the kitchen at Maw Maw Poochie and Paw Paw Ronnie's house so when we moved up here we decided to find him one. He has enjoyed it, often cooking dinner for me while I cook dinner for him. Lately, though, there hasn't been much cooking. This is Liam showing Ginny how to launch meatballs.

"Here's your meatball, Ginny!"
3 comments:
Man, you are on a roll. Keep em coming! Love seeing all the pictures!
Geaux Ginny
Thanks Sarah!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment