Just a few pictures I've snapped over the last few weeks of these two "playing" together.

Liam was telling her all about his fishy.

She kept looking back and forth between the fish and him :)

Watching Bambi 2. Liam likes to steal a kiss every now and then.

We had the most fun with the junk mail on this afternoon. Liam agreed to pose for a picture or too, but you can see that Ginny girl still had chewing and crumpling paper on her mind!

I just LOVE this picture. I can't figure out who Ginny looks like, but she really really reminds me of someone in this one. Liam was getting tired of me saying, "just one more, just one more."

Okay okay, you can both play with the paper now.

Or maybe just time for a rest!
1 comments:
1) She reminds me of that baby in the E-trade commercials in that one picture where you said she reminded you of someone.
2) Bambi 2?! whoa. What's that about?
3) I love how they play together. She's so attuned to him. What a good pair!
Post a Comment