Reorganizing!

Saturday, May 21, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »




Just so you know, I am going about this blog in a new way. I used to try and space out posts nicely so that there wouldn't be such long gaps between posts, but that hasn't really been working. Instead of preventing long gaps, it CAUSED long gaps! I would get such a back log of pictures and then get overwhelmed because I was so far behind and take even longer to post. Also, because I got so far behind, some things that I saved to post later never got posted because I had so many new things waiting in the wings ready to be posted. Sooo, what I'm gonna do now is just make a bunch of blogs once every 2 weeks or so and schedule them to be posted one right after another. That is why you may see one or two blogs posted per day, and then none for a week. It's not ideal, but I think it is going to be a better way for me to keep everyone up to date with our family. I love hearing that family is reading it and keeping up with us, so I really want to do a better job of keeping it up-to-date!


*Also, I'd just like to add that the picture Liam's very uniquely put together Mr.Potato Head is pretty much a perfect visual representation of how I feel lately!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background