So Tired

Monday, May 23, 2011 Edit This 3 Comments »
I'm not the only one who's exhausted around here...










He just can't leave his baby sister's things alone...








Don't hate me, Mom! I think it's sweet :)




Yep, he still sucks on a pacifier at nap and night time. As far as I'm concerned he can suck on that thing until he is 12 because it revolutionized night-night time when he was about 8 months old!

3 comments:

Eric and Jessica said...

Those are some sweet, tired babies!
I love the picture of Liam and your mom, it reminded me of when Nicholas was that age and I babysat for him. I slept on the couch and when I woke up he had climbed out of bed to sleep next to me without me realizing it!

Unknown said...

Haha after all that fussing initially over not wanting the pacifier, now at almost 3 he won't give it up.

DonnaB said...

I miss going to sleep with those little, chubby hands in my hair.

Powered By Blogger

Background