Liam the Pigeon

Monday, May 30, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
Liam's favorite book is The Pigeon Finds A Hotdog by Mo Willems. Do you know a child? Have they read this book? If not, you really must run to the library and check this out for them! It is the cutest, funniest little book and Liam absolutely loves it. He got it one year ago (thanks Uncle Josh and Aunt Eva!) for his 2nd birthday and I think we've read it about 2,000 times since then. Liam knows every word verbatim and the funniest part is how he quotes it randomly throughout the day. I've tried to video him "reading" it, but he notices me everytime and then refuses to go on, lol. I will try to get Greg to secretly do it somehow! Anyway, it is high quality entertainment to listen to Liam "read" (quote from memory) this book. Oh, and did I mention he acts it out? See pictures for details!


THAT'S IT!



Pigeon attack!



Hahaha, love this kid.


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background