A Boy in His Element

Friday, December 16, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
Liam has loved Fields since he was teeny tiny. The 4-wheeler and tractor rides probably didn't hurt in helping him to love it there, but he can't do those anymore and he still loves it! It's the backyard he's never had, it's a place to explore. He fell right into his old favorite activities there on our visit.



Fall at Bruce Hyatt place means pecans! Liam loved finding them and eating them.




See. Here's one!







This is the dog that Liam named long ago...Puppy Dog. She is still called Puppy Dog and Liam loves her.









I just loved the background. With the sun hitting it that way, it reminded me of those vibrantly colored houses in fishing villages in Ireland (at least that's how they look in the pictures I've seen). Well, take away the cinder blocks and it does...you get it though.



We just decided to have a little fun.














Chasing the cats is a favorite pasttime. They are kinda wild so they are impossible to catch.



Look up there on the roof. That's where the cats eat from. No, really. Haha, don't try to out "country" me.



This one gets a frame.



Make this one bigger to see how close he got to catching him/her!



Yeah this is not the safest place to play, but I survived!




Waiting for Liam to throw their food up to them.




I just thought this was so cool looking.





On our next visit I'm having a photographer come and take pictures of the kids around this old shed and the old house because they won't last forever. All it takes is one hurricane!






Ah, a happy boy in his element. He was born country...and I might just love that fact a little bit.


Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background