A Good Dada

Sunday, December 11, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
Greg is back from Boston now! I didn't post that he had left before because I didn't want people snatchers to come get us (really because I didn't want to hear a hundred people telling me that people snatchers would come get us if I did post it)! It was only a 5 day trip and honestly didn't change the amount that the kids saw him by that much because of the hours he works normally , BUT we are so glad he is back. Lots of special Dada time to make up for now.



This picture and the next picture should have been in the Giant Donuts with Dada post actually. I didn't notice they were part of that series until later. Ginny doesn't get to make the donut runs yet, but that doesn't mean she can't try to get a bite.



And it certainly doesn't mean that she won't get a bite. Dada is weak. Notice the icing on her cheek?



Will & Beth stories in the recliner.



Now I find these next pictures to be SO sweet. Liam went and got the comb and was combing Greg's hair. Let me re-phrase: Liam went and got his combine cutter bar and cut the wheat.



He was really into his job. (I have no idea why Greg was making this face. NO idea.)








He's very thorough. Aren't they sweet?


Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background