Ginny's Baptism

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 Edit This 1 Comment »
We decided to wait and have Ginny's baptism in Louisiana so that family could attend and we thought it would be cool to have it in the church we were married in. So we all got dressed up in our Sunday finest! Ginny-Beth's dress was very very special and deserves a blog of its' own, but I do not have really great pictures of her in it yet. A few months back I was looking at Christening gowns and saw this one that was around $250. Well, it was beautiful but that price was ridiculous. Greg's little sister, Emily, saw it and decided that she could make it. So...she did! Only it was more customized to exactly what I wanted. Ginny looked like an angel in it. Really. It's gorgeous. Must take pictures soon. It was such a special day. I hope the pictures convey that.



Aren't they so handsome?



Liam got to sit with Aunt Jessica during the baptism.





He loved that. Isn't that sweet?



That wild hair combined with her trying to rip it out made the headband an interesting element.




Little angel.








The main event! I loved that they invited the whole family to come gather around her. You are a blessed little girl Ginny-Elizabeth.



She did much better than we thought she would do, but she still didn't like that water on her head.



My favorite.





Headband fight over. She won.




Liam did not mind the seating arrangement one bit.


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Eric and Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, Liam almost made me cry! At the end of the Baptism, he looked at me and said, "I love you Aunt Jessica." I enjoyed the seating arrangement as well!

Powered By Blogger

Background