Decorating the Christmas Tree

Saturday, December 24, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
A few days after Thanksgiving we put our Christmas Tree up! I thought I'd be fighting Ginny off and out of it for a month, but she has barely shown any interest in it. What an unexpected treat! I don't know how well it would've fared if it had a popcorn or cheerio garland on it though...



Liam was a very good helper.


He liked to take his time.


We wore very different decorating attire.


Ah, the big moment! Putting the star on top with Dada...


Liam couldn't quite get it so Greg gave it a try...


Success!


Eh....nope. It took a little work, but we did eventually get it to stand up there!


And now for the really big moment...lighting the tree!

Drum roll please...


Wow! Now, that's a reaction even Clark Griswold would be proud of!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background