Hanging Out With the Cousins

Thursday, December 22, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
Hands down, Liam's favorite part of the visit was playing with Elijah and Klaus. They were all about 8 months older so they played so much better with each other this time. It was fun watching them enjoy playing with each other. Liam is never around other little boys so I was surprised to see him jump right in there and start being so rough! It made me a nervous wreck to see them wrestling and stuff like that, but he was usually enjoying it! He came home with his fair share of wounds, hahaha.


Elijah-5, Liam-3 1/2, Klaus-3





I wonder what was so interesting up there.



In the cooler months the pool is empty, so they use it to play games in! I had a lot of fun in there, I wish our apartments let us do that!



Not a bad picture considering it contains 5 kids 5 and under!


Ginny looks so tan compared to Jeremiah!




Eating with the Kehn boys.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background