Inside in Gonzales

Sunday, December 18, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
Now Ginny may be scared of people she doesn't know, but she fell right in to playing here. I think she spent the first 3 days there with that little toy in her mouth. So funny.




And Liam immediately started making laps around their oval rug, thus wearing holes into the knees of his pants.


Don't you even TRY to take that out of her mouth.


Aw, love this picture of these two. Greg's oldest sister, Jessica, is Ginny's godmother.


Klaus loved playing with "Ghinny." You'll see him nearby in many pictures. He pronounced it very softly and the beginning sounded like the beginning of Zsa Zsa. Ya know, that gshi sound. I have no idea how to write this out! You'd just have to hear it. It was precious.


Oy this looks dangerous.




That's one way to do your make-up!


I'm glad she doesn't climb on the Lego table we have!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background