Pictures After The Baptism
Tuesday, December 20, 2011 Edit This 1 Comment »(No, Jessica and I did not coordinate our outfits! What was really funny was that Christine was in purple and black as well.)
(Okay so I'm still not sure if I'm spelling "parrain" right. I've seen it a couple of different ways and do not know which is right. Not being raised Catholic or in very Louisiana side of Louisiana I never had one!)
Two very special people, and two very lucky kids! Christine with her godson, and John with his goddaughter. Oh, and a birthday shoutout to Christine, or Nan as she is known in our house! Happy Birthday!!!!
Oh now this is a great one. Greg's godson (Jessica's son), Jeremiah! He was born while we were in Minnesota so Greg had only just met him the day before this picture was taken.
More stickers for Liam! They even brought him some tattoos, or "not a stickers" as Liam called them.
Sorry John! She was done with the picture taking. You don't delay this girl's dinner. You just don't.
Such a great day. The gumbo afterwards was a perfect finish.


1 comments:
such good pictures!! and Yay for birthday shout out! lol
Post a Comment