Nana Becca's View

Sunday, December 18, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
Nana Becca (Greg's Mom) came to get us and bring us to visit the folks way on the other side of the Mississippi. I was sad to go, but my in-laws are fantastic so I knew we'd be having a great time. I hadn't had a chance to pack up after our week and a half visit so she took Liam outside for some play time while I did that. These pictures are alot like the ones I took of him earlier in the week, but she's got an artist's eye so I thought it would be fun for everyone to see.


She thought the cats on the roof were hilarious. Who wouldn't?


Loved that she thought this was pretty too.


Isn't this a great picture of him? We'll have to get this one to Skylar (the pirate in the last post, she's 11) who is the biggest Beatles fan under the age of 50.




Trying to coax White Girl down with some food.


Petting Puppy Dog




Isn't that an awesome picture? And the sky was so beautiful that morning.




Kicked back on a tractor.


I LOVE this picture so much. That look is SOOO Liam. Such a great picture of him and that side of his personality.




I was glad they got to have this time in Fields together. Nana Becca was busy when we were there and there are 3 other grandsons that she has so it was great for him to get some very rare one on one time with her. Liam is such an interesting kid (I know I would think that , lol) and it always makes me happy when people make time to get to know him more in depth. Onward to Gonzales!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background