Fun With Maw Poochie and Paw Ronnie

Thursday, December 22, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
One of the best places to be in Gonzales, LA is Maw Maw Poochie and Paw Paw Ronnie's house. My kids absolutely love it there, and so do I. We stayed with them for our whole visit there and Ginny got very attached to Paw Paw.




That's not to say that she doesn't love Maw Maw too.


No thanks Dada, I've got Paw Paw Ronnie.


Who wouldn't love being pulled around the house like royalty? Haha! And there's Liam making a few running laps around the infamous rug.


I think the kids love this spot in the house more than the toy room.



You can't see her face, but she was very excited!


Paw Paw taught her how to wave bye bye to all the cars that passed by.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background