Outside in Gonzales
Sunday, December 18, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »So we made it the Southeast side of the state to visit Greg's family for a week and a half! We had such a blast. The foood....yuuuum. Liam and Ginny loved loved loved playing with their cousins and visiting with Maw Maw Poochie and Paw Paw Ronnie. Ginny decided that Paw Paw Ronnie was the best thing ever. I'll show you those pictures later. Here are some of Liam playing outside of their house.
I do not know what was paid for this swing set, but I can tell you it would be worth triple that! Every kid I ever see there has a great time on this thing. Liam is no exception.
I had to post this picture. This is the face he makes when you say something he disagrees with (for example: The sky is blue. He makes the face and then says , "No. It's just light blue." Gah.) He makes that face ALOT.
I think these are Aunt Leah's doggies. They ran over to us while we were outside and Liam had a ball with them.
You're so cute! You're so soft! You're so cute! I heard him saying the same things to Klaus when they were wrestling on a couch. LOL


0 comments:
Post a Comment