Louisiana Trip -- BBQ & Ginny 4-Wheelin
Monday, December 12, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »My Gibson barbecued for us! If you don't know how awesome that is, then you have never tasted their food. YUM! Our time was so limited on our visit so it was great to be able to see everyone at least once.
Ginny made friends with Uncle Randy very fast. She didn't want anybody else even looking at her haha.
Liam and Uncle Randy go way back.
(We commented that day on how Ginny's pants kept rising up and the pictures would be hilarious later...well, they are.)
My dear friend Jill came to eat with us. So good to catch up with her. These two have name in common so I had to have a picture of the Elizabeths!
And now she is in pants that totally do not match. (What was I thinking? Too full of good food I bet.) She loved pushing Liam's old 4-wheeler toy around. This was before she was walking any at all really so it was so fun to see her pushing it.
Fields brings out your wild side!


0 comments:
Post a Comment