Family Birthday

Saturday, January 14, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
Tired of Ginny's birthday pictures yet? Maybe I feel like I've posted a ton since I've been looking through them alot lately. Anyway, here are the pictures from the little celebration we had the Sunday following her birthday when Greg was home.



Every few weeks or so (usually on a Sunday), Liam decides to be a "naked butt." This means he starts giggling hysterically, strips down as fast as he can, and flat out refuses to put on even a sock. I don't really know what else to tell you, hahaha.


He helped me make the cupcakes. Like the strategic non-blurring?


Who knows what he was ranting about.


So Greg finally convinced him to put on some clothes because the pizza delivery man was coming up and he said he wouldn't leave the pizza with a naked butt. Check out Ginny girl's face, lol! Oh and look at the flame on the match!


Thought that candle was AMAZING.


Can I have it?


She really wanted to hold it.


Looks like she is mad at Liam for trying to blow her candle out.


Hahaha, I don't know what that face is about either. Maybe the smoke smelled funny?


Sweet baby insisted on giving everyone bites of her very mushy cupcake.



She had plenty for herself though.


Here Mama, it's good.


Num num num.


Why can't we all just get along?

It don't matter if you're black or white!

World peace.

Yin and Yang.

Chocolate and Lemon Cream Cheese

Ebony and Ivory


Mama and her birthday girl. I was gonna let her have another cupcake because she was so cute eating the first, but she only poked at it.


Liam's first birthday. I look older!!


My two babies. No worries, Liam helped her out with that second cupcake. What are big brother's for?

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background