"I'm Snacky"

Wednesday, January 04, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
Fun fact: Liam gets hungry. We all do. He is specific about the kind of hunger though. He gets "snacky" and "drinky" (my neice Morgan used to say the same thing!) and "desserty" (well, "tah-zerty"). Me: Liam are you hungry? Liam: Nah, I'm just snacky.




More? Well, actually she means it as more of a command. More.




She walked over to the pantry, grabbed the box of Cheerios, carried it over to the tv, plopped herself in front of Ellen, opened the box, and proceeded to eat her some Cheerios. I was shocked/impressed. I roll the bag inside the box a lot better now.


If you haven't bought your kids the giant marshmallows yet, you've failed as a parent. Hahaha, they're just so big and fun.





They're a bit messy though...

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background