Ginny-Elizabeth's New Favorite Spot
Monday, January 30, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »Ginny recently discovered Liam's little couch. She LOVES it. She likes to sit on it while doing various activities (looking at a book "buh", observing, eating, drinking, swinging her legs), she likes to climb over it over and over again, and she really loves falling down on it face first. Oh and she also really likes sitting next to Liam on it. He's not as big of a fan.
Liam assumed since she was looking at a Bambi book she would want to hug/play with all of the Bambi and woodland creatures. I'm not sure if he was doing that to be nice or doing it to keep her from getting them. She didn't care about the animals.
The couch is now in the living room, but she used to go and sit by herself in their room for the longest.
I was trying to show her that they were the same. She looks like she cares more than she actually did. I'm sure she gave him a hug and then tossed him at me.
I like to snuggle with her on the couch when she lets me.
I don't know what he said, but she looks pretty threatened by it hahahaha! They actually do a really great job of sharing the couch. Liam's a trooper of a big brother...most of the time.


0 comments:
Post a Comment