Sick
Wednesday, January 18, 2012 Edit This 1 Comment »
How's your day going? Wanna hear about mine? Well at 4:30 this morning I was awakened by the sound of wretching and puking then crying. It was Liam. Poor man has had it coming out of one end or the other about once an hour since then. We are both very tired. I've been up to my elbows (literally) in every kind of thing that comes out of your body today!! Did I mention that Greg's next day off is Sunday? And remember he leaves at 8 amand returns home between 7:45 and 8:45Pm. Did I mention that Ginny is refusing to take an afternoon nap? Did I mention that Liam puked all over Leonard TWICE and that I had to rinse shampoo and repeat him? Oh and here is a visual: me blow drying Leonard and combing him because he's Liam's "best friend" and he wanted him back. Ok but here is the positive: this is the first stomach virus he has Ever had, he can't keep anything down so I have to prepare one less plate, he is remarkably up beat, and no one else is showing signs of being sick. Ok complaining DONE.




1 comments:
Awwww poor baby!!!! :( But I did get a good chuckle picturing you blow drying Leonard. :) And I see he's got some "not a stickers" to make him feel better. lol. Hope it passes quickly and nobody else gets it!
Post a Comment