Icicle Wizards: The Lost Pictures

Monday, January 23, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »

When I was posting the previous Icicle Wizards pictures I knew there were more, but just couldn't find them. I was so happy when I found them and had to share them.


Isn't that cool?! The shadow outside as we ate lunch.


It was still below freezing out, but that sun was direct, bright, and hot. Not good for icicles.


They were melting and crashing off the building FAST!


Let the duels begin!


Amazing. I love this picture. I've done nothing to retouch it.


Ginny has taken note of the very long icicle in the house.


What do you think she did with it?


Yep, she tried to put it in her mouth. So I had to lay it back down on the floor.


She was impressed.


The icicle castle. I pulled this whole cluster off the roof before anymore of it could melt or break off.


Liam was probably saying, "she's gonna knock it over!!!"


She did.


And it broke into several pieces.


So we used the little ones to magically write disappearing words on the glass!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background