Unexpected Bests

Saturday, January 14, 2012 Edit This 1 Comment »
It is so true that some of the best moments in life are completely unexpected and small things. About a week ago I had one. I heard Ginny-Beth awake and playing in her crib around 6:30am so I decided to go in there and get her so she wouldn't wake Liam up and so maybe she might go back to sleep. Well, she had herself a grand ole time playing between me and Greg in our bed. She kept doing her little "woof woof" puppy dog immitation, playing peek-a-boo, climbing on top of us (even though Greg would never wake up), and just generally being adorable. After about 45 minutes of this I tickled her and she kinda collapsed down on me and started giggling. Then I just started singing her some little Ginny song and cuddling with her and I noticed that her breathing was getting slower. Then I watched as her eyes got heavy and she fell right to sleep there snuggled on my cheek. Gosh I sure do love her. I wouldn't trade that morning for anything.



See my hand on her cheek? I absolutely LOVE a baby sucking on a pacifier. It's the sweetest thing ever.




Posted by Picasa
Powered By Blogger

Background