A Little Snow

Monday, January 23, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
Let's have ourselves a little blog snow day! We are having a real one up here right now! So pretty. These pictures are from the last significant snow we had way back on December 4th, 2011. It was 2-3 inches, and unfortunately, the last time we got to go out and play in it. There just hasn't been any since. Well, barely some. Hopefully we will be able to go out and play in what we are getting today.


We put Ginny down for a nap and then headed out for some fun! (Don't worry, we were just in our back yard area.) Liam, following his father's orders, promptly smacked me square in the back of the head with a snow ball. IT. WAS. ON.


Liam brought a bulldozer and a dump truck out. They covered a lot of ground.


He stands at the glass door saying, "I wish I could push my dump truck in that snow again."


While he busied himself with mighty machines, I got a little pay back.


I took a few good hits, but we all know who was really eating snow.


If only we had known that Liam walking through the snow and practically crossing out our LSU was a bad omen...


Then he found a stick.




And there were Liam-pulling-a-stick footprints all over that place.


We had to yell for him to come back.


So he did :)


That's the look of a girl plotting your snowy demise right there.


Hugging my snow bunny.


Isn't his little Paul Bunyan hat adorable? I love it. Very Minnesotan.




The dream team.


He thought snow balls were fantastic.




He chased me alot!!


The obligatory snow angels.


Look ooooouuuut!



Handsome Greg in the snow.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background