Icicle Wizards
Friday, January 13, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »Well, we haven't had very many icicles, but when we do they are impressive! The snow melts off the roof and forms these ice daggers/wands. We haven't had them in over a month and Liam keeps asking when we will get to again. Don't cross your fingers buddy.
The wand chooses the wizard.
Humor me. I these looked so cool melting so I switched my camera to macro and had some fun. Liam thought it was great because I was hopping around out on the balcony in 25 degree weather with no shoes on. COLD.
You can see what I was going for...
How pretty is that? You can see the tiny air bubbles in there!
It was hard to get close enough and yet not disturb them. They were really easy to knock off the roof at this point. Also I was really freezing!
My favorite and also the last one I took. Ice is nice...so give us more Minnesota!


0 comments:
Post a Comment