New Year's Eve Snow

Monday, January 23, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
It finally snowed again on New Year's Eve! We were so excited. The kids were already in bed when it started, but Greg and I had fun anyway!


Look how fat and fluffy the flakes were!


I couldn't get over it! Some of them were nearly palm sized! (Tried to take pictures but they melted so fast it was pretty much pointless.) Greg was laughing at me taking so many pictures and gawking at how big they are, but when we were having dinner with some of our neighbors one of them said he was taking pictures that night too...and he's from Utah or Idaho where they are used to this stuff! They were huge, I'm telling you. That one at the bottom right is actually casting a shadow!


This is how I thought it snowed all the time in Minnesota! This was after only about 10 or 15 mintes. I've seen it snow flake by tiny flake for several hours and not be this thick.


Dandruff problem.


All that snow made me think of the beach. Naturally.




Haha, that's only water in the glass. Despite these pictures, we're not drinkers!


What? You don't take barefoot pictures outside in snowy 18 degree weather? Psssh.


Have I mentioned that we are having a ball up here lately?


Haha, Greg has a snow beard. Notice my left hand. What do you think I did next?


After shoving as much snow down Greg's shirt as I could, we decided to head back inside.


My feet were starting to burn.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background