Recently
Sunday, January 01, 2012 Edit This 2 Comments »
Just wanted to share a few recent pictures I have taken with my phone. The first is Ginny-Beth hugging some race cars. That girl just loves to snuggle things. The next is a race car Liam put in her bed before she went to sleep last night. He always brings two cars to bed so he wanted her to have one too. The last two are of Liam sleeping in their play tunnel they got for Christmas from my aunt. He was so excited about sleeping in it and I didn't see any harm so that's his bed tonight. Hahaha, oh to be a kid again :)
**Sorry I'm posting this from my phone and the pictures aren't posting in the order I thought they would. Hopefully you can still match the descriptions with the correct picture, you'll just have to ignore the order.
**Sorry I'm posting this from my phone and the pictures aren't posting in the order I thought they would. Hopefully you can still match the descriptions with the correct picture, you'll just have to ignore the order.





2 comments:
Can I fit in the tunnel?
Maybe, but definitely not with anyone else. Greg can't do it. Even if you could, it makes even me claustrophobic. You would NOT like it lol.
Post a Comment