Outside in January?

Monday, January 30, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
Liam asked to go ride his bikey a week or so ago. It was sunshiney and upper 30's so...why the heck not? The next few days up here will be 20+ degrees above average (in the lower 40's) so I guess we'll be outside even more. Just thought I'd let ya'll know we all aren't atrophying away in the confines of our apartment :)





I don't think she had ever walked outside before! Exciting stuff!


Do NOT make fun of her outfit. I think she looks adorable and it was just so easy to put a pair of pants under the onesie she was wearing. Shoot, I wish I could pull that outfit off.


Riding in the melting snow...ick. This is the only picture mr.zoomy pants would let me take. Poor thing, he's too big for his green bikey and he can't balance on the new pedal one. As soon as spring comes we'll have to get to work on that.


She lost her balance and put her hand down in the snow. The princess had never had such a thing happen to her and was displeased. I think I have it on video. Will have to post that.


Little old lady or gangster?


Sweet, Sassy, and a little bad assy. That's my Ginny girl. (I'm totally putting that phrase up in her room by the way.)


We all enjoyed our time outside, but as the sun goes down the temperature drops fast and we were happy to get back in!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background