Meet Leonard
Thursday, January 05, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »There's someone that you all need to meet. He's become an important family member in the last 2 months. His name is Leonard and he is Liam's "pet." Ginny-Elizabeth loves him too. Liam has a sweet life. Let me tell you how I found him...and what he is.
I was walking through the North Woods of Minnesota a few months ago on a cold cold Minnesota morning when all of a sudden, this furry black creature jumped up on the hood of my coat! He started begging me to take him home and said he just wanted to live somewhere warm where he could be loved all of the time. After much begging, I agreed to take him home and introduce him to Ginny and Liam. He would only be allowed to stay if he was a good listener, sharer, and followed the rules. Liam has to help him remeber those rules, but he does. So now Leonard is a happy part of our home. He sleeps in Liam's bed (for the past 3 nights it has been the tunnel)with him and comes along on pretty much any car ride or trip. He has been in the grocery store several times, and even went with us to have dinner at a neighbor's apartment one night. Greg and I started cracking up when we saw their youngest girl (same age as Liam) come in the room cuddling him. Leonard hit the jackpot at our house! So....what IS Leonard? The fur lining that used to be on the outside of the hood of my coat!!! Fur lining wasn't really my style and I kept saying how I wish I could just rip it off. One day I started looking to see if that was possible and discovered that it was just buttoned on! For fun, I then told Liam the story I just told all of you and...he loved it. He asked me what his name was and Leonard was the first thing to pop out of my mouth. It stuck. Liam does claim that he is a girl though, haha.
He made Leonard and Blah Dragon spend two nights in the microwave for some reason. Wonder what they did to tick him off?


0 comments:
Post a Comment