Happy Birthday to Ginny-Elizabeth!

Friday, January 06, 2012 Edit This 2 Comments »
Happy birthday to the most beautiful and sweetest girl in this whole world. Greg let me give this little person a ridiculous long name that meant and embodied so much to me and gave her a lot to live up to. I have to say, at 1 year old...she's already more more MORE than I ever wanted or imagined. I absolutely love her sweet and feisty spirit. She'll be a force to reckon with one day. I don't really know what else to say about her besides that she is one of the absolute best things in life and we all love her so so SO very much. Ginny-Elizabeth, my girl, I know your spirit and your heart and they are both BEAUTIFUL.

Here are some pictures of her on her month birthdays (and a few extras) from birth to 6 months:


You are born. I'm in love. Again.




Only the first of many many many more!


One Month

(Poor baby had the worst baby acne I had ever seen!)


Two Months

(Such a trooper. Outside in New Orleans on a very chilly Fat Tuesday 2011.)


Three Months

(So strong and curious.)


Four Months

(Look out world!)


Best things ever.


Five Months

(That's Ginny with a "G.")


Starting to crawl....YA. I wasn't ready for that so early!


Six Months

(If it belongs to Liam, it belongs to Ginny ...or so she'd like.)


Sitting up.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She was soooo tiny!!!!

The Mabiles said...

Yes! And I had forgotten how dark her hair was when she was born!

Powered By Blogger

Background